Monday, May 31, 2010

June 2010 Calendars

I wasn't around much during the merry month of May, but fortunately, VDO has been quite visible ever since he gave Law & Order CI the old "heave-ho." He looks as good as ever, doesn't he?

With special thanks to Diane for the source material.

June 2010 - Part I
Click to play this Smilebox calendar: June 2010
Create your own calendar - Powered by Smilebox
Free calendar created with Smilebox


June 2010 - Part II
Click to play this Smilebox calendar:
Create your own calendar - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free printable calendar

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work - and it's all down to Vincent that I'm a a serial VPHU - that's Vincent-Picture-Hoover-Upper ;0)

BobbyG said...

All I did was cut and paste...you did the hard work. As for being a "serial VPHU," I -- for one -- am so very glad you are.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I 'blame' Vincent :0)

Eliza said...

Late again..sorry :-(

I love these pictures so much it's a real treat to have them put together like this..thank you both

Anonymous said...

Hi, i hope you are okay. Sorry which was I so for a long time no longer here :-((

What Slideshow, bravo, perfect Photos and perfect Music. Thanks for make this. Greetings, Caro

BobbyG said...

Hi Eliza, No time restrictions here. Glad you stopped by.

Hi Caro, I am okay, thank you. Glad you enjoyed the calendars. You are always welcome, so stop by anytime.