Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vincent D'Onofrio "Pauses"

For those Vincent D'Onofrio "D'Votees" who are not among those fortunate few who will be in New York tonight to see him perform at Joe's Pub, here is a little something to help ease the pain.

This is the last bit from his "In Conversation" interview at the Sarasota Film Festival earlier this year, and it is my favorite part. There is a question from the audience regarding his Detective Goren character, wanting to know if there is a connection between Goren and Columbo. Vincent answers the question and then treats everyone to a specific anecdote from his "Bobby" days. I laugh out loud every time I hear him tell this story. It is a pure delight..at least, I think it is. Enjoy!!

Video



Slideshow

If I do say so myself, these are some pretty darn good pictures. Albeit that can be attributed more so to the subject matter than my screen capping skills.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! That was amazing! Oh God that is funny.

Somehow I think Vincent plays by his own set of rules everyday of his.life.

Oh how I love that man!

Eliza said...

Thank You for posting that video..I'm assuming I've seen it before, but I don't actually remember. Gave me a much needed laugh this morning :-D

ann said...

i've not seen that before and i'm loving loving loving it - he is awesome

but what got me too was his accent - he says pause so differently to me

... and yes you captured some pretty darn good pics too

havers said...

Wowser...amazing stuff. I like to watch him talking.

Leigh said...

That was so funny, I laugh out loud every time I watch it. I love how effortlessly Vincent slips into the accent, and clearly enjoys telling the story.