Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Final Two

Here are the final two videos from the "In Conversation" interview at the Sarasota Film Festival last spring. Sorry it took so long to get these up, and I also apologize for the lack of screen caps. I'm just "done" and "done-in." Don't know when I'll feel like capping or blogging again, so thought I'd go ahead and throw these up on the blog while the spirit hit me.

As I recall, in the first video, VDO chats a bit about the "process" of acting and, in the second one, he gets a bit "personal," talking about his family and...ahem...underwear. Enjoy.

Video


Video

6 comments:

tina said...

Thank you for taking the time to post these videos for the rest of us. I have enjoyed watching them and reading your site. Thanks again. :)

BobbyG said...

You're very welcome, Tina. Glad you enjoyed the videos, and thank you so much for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into getting all these clips ready for us. I enjoyed them so much. My own copy of the DVD should be coming in the mail this week.

BobbyG said...

It was a labor of love, Beverly, and it was a pleasure for me to be able to share it with everyone. Am so glad you are getting your own copy of the DVD. I know you will enjoy it even more when you can watch it straight through from beginning to end.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're pooped - have a rest and come back to us refreshed. Thanks for all the time and effort you've put into posting these. Labour of love or not, it's still time-consuming (but worth it!)

Music Wench said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to post these. I know how it is when you just don't feel like blogging and posting. Hope all is well with you!