Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Nothing Like A Good Book

I just finished re-reading one of my favorite books for the "upteenth" time; "Aunt Sophie's Diamonds" by Joan Smith. It is about an elderly aunt who passes away and foils her family's plans for an extremely valuable diamond necklace by having the gem buried with her...in her steel-encased casket. The fun ensues when various family members scheme and plot to dig her up and claim the necklace as their own. 
 
Luckily, my family will never have to engage in such shenanigans when I "cock up my toes" at long last. I barely have a "feather to fly with" let alone a diamond necklace worth 50,000 pounds.
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Aunt Sophie say I ;0)

BobbyG said...

Hi, Diane. Always good to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

I try and check your blog at least once a week, just in case you're around. Hope all is well with you :0)