Friday, January 1, 2010

January 2010

Since I purchased a year's subscription to the Hallmark Smilebox service a while ago, I have decided to get my money's worth. I was excited to find the calendar option. Now, Eliza makes some of the best VDO calendars, hands down, but I thought I'd give it a go...mainly because I do so enjoy playing with Bobby and/or Vincent. If you "open" the calendar and click on each individual photo, they grow a bit bigger.

On a side note, I watched "Staten Island" today, and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. I liked it much better than I thought I would, but I'll post more about that another day. I may have to buy my own copy now, as the one I watched was a Netflix rental.

Meanwhile...happy January! Now, if I can just remember to post one for each month as we progress through the year. I guess time will tell...it usually does.

Click to play this Smilebox calendar: January 2010
Create your own calendar - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox calendar

4 comments:

Eliza said...

I'm glad you found out about this..it looks very good.and you can never have too many VDO calendars :-)

Anonymous said...

Good job! I did the same thing but then realised I'd have to pay THEM to print out my work (bloody cheek!), so I deleted it and did something else instead ;0)


Happy New Year to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

a good idea, thanks for this make and a happy new year :-)

ann said...

oh please do one every month - that was fantastic