Friday, March 25, 2011

March Wonderfulness

Forget "March Madness." Thanks to Vincent D'Onofrio, there's a veritable plethora of way more interesting things to feast my eyes upon rather than NCAA basketball this Friday, thank you very much.

To start, there is the interview from My Fox NY where the discussion centers on VDO's roles in "Kill The Irishman" and "Full Metal Jacket."

Then there are the photos from the set of LOCI this week. Nothing new here. You can find them pretty much everywhere on the Internet today. I do love the fact that Bobby has "suited-up" once again. I'm sure everyone noted that he is wearing his crime scene gloves during the break. Don't know why that amuses me, but it does.




(The first eight photos in the slideshow were from Celeb Dirty Laundry, and the last four can be found at Buzzfoto and were taken by Christopher Peterson.)

Might as well throw this in, too. The second promo for Season 10 surfaced this week. All in all, a pretty good week for VDO and LOCI fans.

4 comments:

havers said...

Oh yes, it was an amazing Criminal Intent, Kathryn and Vincent week.

Anonymous said...

It's about time they threw us a few goodies while we wait...and wait....and wait.

Anonymous said...

It seems when it rains it pours but I'm rather enjoying it since our dry spell of getting nothing at all having to do with the new season. Yeah! Hope it keeps up.

Music Wench said...

I'm so happy about all the new Vincent sightings and the new promos for his movies and LOCI. I can honestly say it has contributed to my no longer having the winter blahs. lol

I also thought the photo of Vincent smoking with his latex gloves on was funny. Interesting to see what they do in between takes. lol