Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bobby's Back...Baby

I suppose we'll see more and more of these promos as the May 1st premier date grows ever closer.




Law & Order: CI on USA Network -- back 5/1 at... by USANetwork

Ah, the boys upstairs still think he's crazy. But that's what makes Bobby...well...Bobby, and so completely watchable.

And, for the record, I didn't mind this photo so much. I like the "hint" of a smile around the eyes and borderline "self-satisfied" expression that wants to SHOUT, "I'm back, baby!! I knew you couldn't get along without me!"

4 comments:

TJara said...

Oh finally! Someone else who's liking this. I was beginning to think I must have been so LOCI deprived I was willing to take any tidbit I could get!

BobbyG said...

LOL, T'Jara. I know what you mean. I was hesitant to even post my thoughts. So glad someone else feels the same way. I think he looks yummy, the hair looks good, the suit, the STUBBLE. He looks good enough to eat! LOL

Anonymous said...

You're both right guys. I admit I was one a little surprised by the airbrushing but I'm just as thrilled to finally be getting some physical proof that Bobby is actually returning. That is after all what we've been after. And yes, we got out STUBBLE. Just the way I like 'im.

Oh and BobbyG, glad to see you up and running again. I hope things are well for you and your family.

BobbyG said...

Thanks, Beverly. I hope we get to see a little five o'clock shadow on some of the shows this season, too. He appears to have "cleaned-up" a bit, what with the suits and all.

As for me, life is pretty much what it is. I just needed to take a break from the blog for a while, and now I'm back. Thanks for stopping by and for commenting.