Friday, April 8, 2011

More Vincent, More Bobby

Very nice...dare I say, "amazing," interview. I should have gone to see "Kill The Irishman" last weekend; it is only playing at one theater now, and it's not one that I will go to. I'll have to wait for the DVD or Video On Demand from Amazon. Guess he must have dressed in a hurry; it appears that his ring finger is naked this morning.

And did you hear VDO say that he has a "feeling" that they will do more episodes of LOCI? Granted, he said it is not an "official" statement, but still...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

It took me a while, but I finally tracked down the website for these photos; if they were on the USA Network LOCI website, I certainly couldn't find them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Happy Day! I'm wondering if maybe Vincent thinks they 'may' do another 8 after the inital 8 (if all goes well), to make a full season...but I know nothing ;0)

Ps: I can't stand the 'He's Back' poster-piccy. It looks like they dipped him in wax. He's naturally gorgeous, air-brushing is NOT required.

Music Wench said...

Thanks for the website info! I was wondering where the hell they were, too. :-)

I'm so happy they're back!!! May 1st can't come fast enough. :-D