Wednesday, November 23, 2011

If I See This Commercial One More Time...

...I shall be tempted to hurl something heavy at the TV. Target ran a series of these ads last year, featuring this extremely annoying lady, and they're back again this year...unfortunately. Actually, I saw the first one the day after Halloween.  It's enough to make a grown woman scream and pull her hair out by the roots and yell obscenities at the television!



See what I mean? It's enough to make me rethink EVER shopping again at Target for the rest of my life.

2 comments:

Music Wench said...

lol I'm glad someone else finds this incredibly annoying! I can't wait for the stupid sale to be over. That woman makes me want to slap her. I'm avoiding the stores tomorrow. Having to work is much better than shopping on Black Friday.

BobbyG said...

Music Wench, Unfortunately - if memory serves - after the Black Friday promos ended last year, Target ran a host of other just as annoying ads, featuring the same obnoxious woman, through the remainder of the holiday season. (HO HO HO)

I got over the whole "shopping the day after Thanksgiving" thing many, MANY years ago. I don't have to work tomorrow, but I won't be going anywhere near a shopping mall.