Friday, June 8, 2012

E-Reading - It's Not For Everyone

I love my Kindle Fire, I really do.  And I love reading electronic books; it's MUCH easier on the old eyes.  The problem I am finding, however, with e-books is...in some of them...way too many typos, weird line/page spacing, etc.  For example, I just read the following, "Nicole stood beside the coping machine."  I'm almost certain  they meant "copying" machine since they were in an office setting.  But I have to admit, a COPING machine sounds pretty good. 

Now, where might I find one of those...I wonder?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not converted to E-Reading I'm afraid; where would I put my Vincent-bookmark for a start??! ;0)

I'm also absolutely horrified that downloads outsold 'proper' books last year. Funnily enough, I don't feel the same about music downloads and love my MP3 player.

Eliza said...

I've put the Kindle App on my new tablet..so far I've only tried the free books, but they are pretty easy to read..I like being able to change the font size