Monday, November 5, 2012

Swing State HELL Is Right!!!!

Tomorrow is election day, and I - for one - will be so bleepin' glad when it is over.  I happen to live in Ohio; have my whole fakakta life.  I am so tired of political ads on tv, crammed in my mail box, and the nonstop robo-calls.  Will it never end?  Well, yes - after tomorrow - until the next election.

Meanwhile, a little levity to ease the election pain...I love Jon Stewart.  He sums things up so well.

The Daily Show with Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Swing State Hell
www.thedailyshow.com

Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, the video is '...unavailable from your location' (i.e. the other side of the pond). Always annoys me when that happens!

I think just about everyone, whether US-based or not, will be happy when the election is over ;0)

BobbyG said...

Sorry, Diane. I don't understand why these videos won't play "everywhere." Doesn't make sense to me. Thanks for stopping by and - yes - I imagine the whole wide world will be happy when this election business is over.

Anonymous said...

Not your fault love - obviously we may speak the same language (mostly) but we're not allowed to see some of each other's TV shows (weird!)