Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bobby Turns 50 Today

I did not forget our intrepid detective's birthday is today, Scout's honor. I just have become the laziest person EVER when it comes to blogging these days. Anyway, I could not let the day go by without paying "homage" to the man (yes, I know full well that Bobby is a "fictional" character) who has meant so much to so many of us for the past 10 years.

I apologize ahead of time for the lack of new material utilized in the greeting card below; I have not screen capped many (if any) photos from Season 10. Mainly because my screen capping software has developed an aversion to capturing shots from downloaded video material, and partly because the passion has waned a bit. Not my "passion" for Bobby, I assure you...just the tedium of the overall capping process itself.

I likewise need to apologize for the fact that many of the photos are not "technically" of Detective Goren, but I like them, so I used them. And I do believe I need to give "credit" t0 Ruby for the next to last photo in the album; she saw VDO in Utah earlier this spring/summer, and this was posted -- pretty much -- everywhere. If Ruby happens to see this and wishes me to remove it, I shall gladly do so. Meanwhile, enjoy my small tribute to Bobby. I wonder what case he and Eames are solving now.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design made with Smilebox

4 comments:

havers said...

I think Bobby and Alex are very busy solving crime and maybe having nice and romatic nights as well. ;o)

Happy Birthday Bobby.

Anonymous said...

PERFECT :0)

I actually had the date and it's 'significance' written on my calendar, and then I completely 'forgot' (oh the shame!) Perhaps Bobby needs to take me in the interrogation room (nice thought!)

Music Wench said...

Darn it, I forgot it was his birthday! Haven't been around a lot online lately. Summer is ending though so things may slow down. We had fair week - I hate county fairs (sorry but I'm a city girl). lol

Hope things are going well for you.

And I hope Bobby had a happy birthday. In my mind he has been feeling much better since he's been cleared for duty. ;-)

Beli Mag said...

happy birthay