Saturday, February 11, 2012

This Is Cute...When You're 9 Months Old

...But not so much when one is rapidly approaching the ripe old age of 60, as am I. Sadly - at the end of a long day at work - I sometimes find myself actually "crawling" up the last flight of stairs to my apartment. What can I say, it's HELL (and a little pathetic) getting old.

This is my great-great nephew, Ethan.  My sister-in-law, Marge, (his great grandmother) sent this video to me via her iPad.  Unfortunately, all the software I have loaded on my laptop does not play "nicely" with Apple products, hence the "sideways" view.  I assure you, he is crawling UP the stairs, not sideways.

If you listen, you will hear Marge call him "Zach" and then correct herself.  Zach is her grandson and Ethan's uncle; another sign of getting older, right?  I do crap like that, too.  (LOL)  Oh, and that high-pitched "squeal" of delight is Ethan, testing his lungs.  They sound fine to me. 

3 comments:

TJara said...

Cute! My niece love to do that, too, she's a bit older, though - close to a year. But she's really crazy about doing it...

Anonymous said...

Having seen someone 'speed climbing' Mount Blanc in the Alps over the weekend (sadly only on TV), I thought the little fella was in training.....

ann said...

absolutely a d o r a b l e :-)

i could share many similar ones of my 10 month old Mia (well, Rachel's Mia) and i must have about 1000 pics and videos of her on my phone and... i'm gonna go visit the others this weekend

i have to say being a grandma is the most ab fab thing in the world - ask Ethan's grandma :-)