Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Very First "Blog"

Not sure how good I'll be at this "blogging thing," but I have visited a few sites in recent weeks -- mostly those that pay homage to the distinguished and gifted actor -- Vincent D'Onofrio. As a result, I have been bitten by the writing bug for the first time in a long, long while.

You don't know me, but I have been told that I have a way with words, a somewhat unique...if not downright quirky...perspective on life and the things around me. That remains to be seen. If nothing else, this shall provide me an outlet -- a place to recount my experiences of the day, memories of the past, and hopes for the future. It shall be a sanctuary, a place where I can retreat at the end of a long day to kick back and share my thoughts with those who care to listen, or a venue where I can vent my frustration de jour... whether it be with work, people, current events, or just plain ol' life in general.

And from time to time, folks, because -- alas -- I cannot help myself, I shall devote a good deal of time to the discussion and abject adulation of the fictional TV character: Detective Robert O. Goren. Why, you may ask. To which, I can only reply...if you have to ask...you're in the wrong place. But stick around, we'll share some laughs, some opinions, and hopefully come out all the better for having visited this place.

No comments: