Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Very First "Bobby" Post

The first of many more to come, I promise. I chose this picture because of the “sly boots” grin on my guy's face. This photo is from Law & Order CI, Season 2, and the episode is called “Probability.” I cannot even begin to explain my fascination – all right – obsession with this character, which goes to show you just how pathetic My Big Fat Freakin’ Life truly is. I’m “in love” with a man who doesn’t exist, but – there are worse things in life. Trust me, I know things.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with our handsome hero, allow me to make a proper introduction. His name is Robert Goren, Detective First Grade of the NYPD’s elite Major Case Squad. In this scene, he has just coerced – through very clever questioning – a suspect into divulging information she didn’t even know she had concerning a series of murders they are investigating. The result? Well, as you can plainly see, our wily gumshoe is so pleased with himself that he has to covertly share his joy with his partner, without alerting the unsuspecting suspect of her faux pas. (Hmmm...The Unsuspecting Suspect...sounds like the title of a book, but I digress.)

Oh, yes. He's a cunning officer of the law, is our Detective Bobby. You just wait and see, I'll win you over to my side before long.


With thanks to Val for the photo.

No comments: