Tuesday, October 14, 2008

LOCI Publicity Photos

These are everywhere, so no surprises here, but wanted to put them on my blog for me...if no one else. That's the reason for this here blog after all. I snagged these from The Reel and/or Music Wench's blog. Funny, The Reel always disables the "right click" function, but if you click on the photo and then right click...all is well with the world again. Or, when all else fails, I use the handy, dandy "disable" right click gizmo, I installed on my computer.

Hey, a girl has to have her Vincent D'Onofrio fix, capiche?

Anyway, I did a bit of cropping on some of them...for obvious reasons. No offense to the Eames fans...I mean, I like her and all, but I watch this show for one reason and one reason only...Detective Robert Goren. Looks like VDO shed a few pounds over the break, but he still strikes quite an imposing figure. I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley. Wait...yes, I would.

Pub Photos 2008


These are great, but I do hope they take some "stills" of the individual actors; especially you know who. Oh, and I almost forgot...a great big shout out to Eliza for alerting me to the posting of the most recent photos on The Reel. Thanks, Eliza. You're the best!