Sunday, March 29, 2009

Eames From "Yesterday"

Well, here it is Sunday evening and I'm sitting here thinking...as is my routine virtually every Sunday evening...just where did the weekend go? There are so many things I needed to accomplish...should have tried to accomplish...but alas, I pretty much sat on my butt all weekend long and watched Netflix DVDs and television shows I had taped during the week. Not very productive, I grant you, but extremely therapeutic.

One project I did manage to finish was cataloguing and uploading my photos and quotes of "Yesterday" to Photobucket. Again, perhaps not the most constructive use of my time, but then does anybody really give a rat's ass as to how I spend my weekend? I didn't think so.

Anyway, I shall begin my "homage" to "Yesterday" as I usually do; i.e., with a slideshow dedicated to Goren's sidekick and partner ...the ever pragmatic...Alexandra Eames.

Eames Slideshow - "Yesterday"