Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"Yesterday" Partners

When I logged onto my email account this morning, I saw the headline for a news story in the Florida Keys that read, "Officials Fear Python Invasion." Now, there was a time when my mind would have arrived at the logical conclusion about this story, however, that was before I became a bonafide Detective Robert Goren addict. I've got to say that the thoughts of being "invaded" by that imposing gentleman's...ahem...python left me all a-twitter, and I'm not talking about the latest "craze" to hit the Internet.

Now, be honest, all you dyed-in-the wool Vixens had the exact same image pop into your head when you read the aforementioned title, but...alas...the article was not about Bobby. Evidently, the threat of Burmese Pythons gaining a foothold in the Florida Everglades is so prevalent, the "powers that be" have formed a "Python Patrol" -- if you will -- to track down the pesky buggers.

Hmm? A "Python Patrol?" Sounds like an interesting concept to me and a perfectly reasonable way to wile away one's time. And I believe I am safe in assuming that the "patrol" will be in full force in earnest come April 19th when Law & Order CI returns to the airways.

Until then, let's have a look at Eames and Goren as they track down the doer in "Yesterday."

Partners Slideshow - "Yesterday"