Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"Yesterday" Extras

So, I'm sitting here getting ready to watch "Lost" and trying to not let the stench of my downstairs neighbor's cologne render me physically ill. I swear the guy must bathe in the putrid stuff. I guess he had a "hot" date or something. I mean, he's only in the hallway a couple of seconds, yet evidence of his "aromatic" presence lingers long, long after he's gone.

Ah, I have so, so many pesky "neighbor" stories to share. One of these days I'll get around to it. But for now, it's time to have a little fun with Bobby. Ah, from my rapacious thoughts to God's ear. I'm one of those people who happens to believe in a God who can do absolutely anything, but even He cannot give me Bobby.

But I can give you a few "Extras" from "Yesterday," along with my feeble attempt at humor. Sorry 'bout that.

Extras Slideshow - "Yesterday"