Friday, April 24, 2009

Back To Season One - Eames In "Maledictus"

Well, since this week's episode of Law & Order CI will feature the new Jeff Goldblum character, I suppose I'll go back to reminiscing about Season One. This will be the first of five posts for "Maledictus."

As usual, I will begin my "tribute" with a slideshow of Kathryn Erbe as Detective Eames. It was announced last week that Erbe will "fill in" for a very pregnant Julieanne Nicholson the last couple of episodes of the season. (Article here.) Now, that is something that intrigues me. I think it will be an absolute "hoot" to watch Eames go back and forth between Bobby and Zack Nichols...solving cases. Oh, the stories she'll be able to tell.

I mean, I don't want to "wish away" the season, but it does give me something to look forward to...besides Bobby, of course. Gee, I wonder if people will start "shipping" Eames and Nichols.

Eames Slideshow - "Maledictus"