Monday, April 27, 2009

Just Bobby in "Maledictus"

So, I watched Jeff Goldblum last night. I didn't hate him, but I didn't love him either. I did, however, like him well enough to keep watching. The interplay between Ross and Nichols was less acrimonious than it has played out between Ross and Goren. Whereas Bobby tends to wear his emotions on his sleeve, Nichols appeared to be oblivious to Ross's derisive comments.

Poor Wheeler just didn't know what to think of her new partner, so I can't wait to see what Eames thinks of him. Something tells me Eames will be able to hold her own. If anything, Ross was kind of "snarky" with Wheeler. I can't remember the specific lines except for one of Wheeler's combackers when she called Ross..."Dr. Freud."

Goldblum brings a different kind of "quirky" to the show, I will give him that. He's nothing like Vincent D'Onofrio, but then...who is? Of course, VDO has had eight years to "perfect" the brilliant and classy detective I just can't seem to live without.

Speaking of Bobby, here's a "few" shots of him in "Maledictus."

Just Bobby Slideshow - "Maledictus" - Part I


Just Bobby Slideshow - "Maledictus" - Part II