Sunday, April 26, 2009

"Maledictus" Extras

Well, tonight is the much touted Jeff Goldblum debut on Law & Order CI. I've never been a "huge" fan, but have enjoyed some of his work. I did catch a few episodes of his short-lived TV show a couple of years back, but my favorite role was as the wry and sardonic Dr. Ian Malcolm in "Jurassic Park." As I recall, he looked pretty good in that film, too...perhaps the best he's ever looked.

I'm not worried that he is here to "replace" Vincent D'Onofrio on the show, and I won't boycott his episodes because USA, et.al., made such a big fuss over his arrival. Actually, I think USA should have done a "welcoming" campaign similar to what they did for Mary McCormack prior to "In Plain Sight's" debut last year. Hmm, I wonder what kind of pie Goren would have brought Nichols.

Anyway, the way I look at it...the more people who watch...the higher the ratings, which only increases the likelihood of USA extending the number of seasons I'll be able to ogle a certain tall, darkish, handsome, and extremely charmingly quirky Detective Robert Goren. I can definitely get on board with that.

For now, here are some "extras" I captioned from "Maledictus."

"Maledictus" Extras Slideshow