Sunday, April 12, 2009

LOCI Season 8 Promo

Taking a short break from screencapping "Maledictus" and thought I would take a moment to post this promo. I know it is up on the USA site, but I like to have it here. Wish someone would post an embeddable video of the clip that is presently viewable on USA's LOCI website. Oh, well...if wishes were horses...

USA is running various ads in earnest now that the premiere is a week away. I saw one this morning that crossed over LOCI and "In Plain Sight." Since both show's new seasons will begin the same night, I guess this is their way of getting as much bang for their advertising buck as possible.

Well, until I get me some "fresh" Bobby, I guess I'll muddle along with the old stuff. A girl could do worse; old Bobby is better than no Bobby at all.

Season 8 Promo