Saturday, April 18, 2009

Vincent In Nashville...Again

They didn't make as big a "to-do" about Vincent D'Onofrio attending the Nashville Film Festival this year as they did last, but he did show up for the screening of "The Narrows." I've got to go back and watch the interview a couple more times, but my first impression is...what a flirt. I'm surprised "the wife" lets him out on his own.

My second impression? What a liar. When he asks the interviewer what she recommends he do for a good time in Nashville and she says, "You can't beat the honky tonks or the Grand Ole Opry," and Vincent replies with, "That would be nice," I laughed my butt off. Just look at the man's body language. Has he learned NOTHING from playing a detective for eight years?

All that aside, it was a nice interview, I thought. He comes off as shy and unassuming...approachable. And it sounds like he has a few other projects in the works besides "the show" which should make VDO fans around the globe very happy indeed.

Vincent in Nashville -- 2009