Saturday, August 29, 2009

Eliza's Wonderful Bobby Video-Tribute

I was almost fast asleep when -- "I thought I heard a noise" -- that jarred me wide awake. I hate it when that happens. You know the feeling...those harrowing moments when you're frozen in fear in the dark, waiting to be bludgeoned to death in your own bed by some demented intruder. Well, after the adrenalin rush subsided, I realized I would not be falling asleep anytime soon, so I wandered back into the living room and fired-up the old laptop.

And look what I found on YouTube!

Eliza, I hope it's okay that I am posting your wonderful, fantastic video on my blog, and Madi's musical accompaniment was "simply divine." The music and the selection of photos held me spellbound throughout. I loved it! And I know other Bobby/Vincent devotees will adore it, too. Thank you!