Sunday, October 4, 2009

Just Bobby In "Dead"

Well, despite the disheartening news regarding the pending departure of our favorite television gumshoe from Law & Order CI...life does go on. (Doesn't it?) Having said that, I will continue to do what I can to help keep Bobby "alive" in the minds and hearts of his steadfast fan base. (As, no doubt, will a whole "bunch" of other blogs that are dedicated to Vincent D'Onofrio and/or Detective Robert Goren.)

Considering the fact that I have more than a hundred episodes still waiting to be screen capped and quoted, I may be around for a while. Assuming, of course, I can maintain the spirit and "desire" to do so once the promise/hope of new Bobby episodes is forever gone.

Anyway, here are the "Just Bobby" screen caps from "Dead."

4 comments:

Frances said...

He is just soooo cute in this episode.

Anonymous said...

Saying 'Just Bobby' is kind of like saying 'Just Breathing' isn't it ;0)

jazzy said...

Since screencapping a hundred episodes takes a life time (at least in my case) you are going to stay here for muuuuuuch longer :)

Carolyn VanBramer said...

I just wish he had keep hios cute crooked smile and had caps done. God he is a hot guy!