Monday, October 5, 2009

A Petition To Keep Goren And Eames On LOCI

I'm not sure if anyone will be interested in this, but there is a "petition" out there afloat on the Internet to keep Goren and Eames on Law & Order CI. Likewise, I am just a wee bit conflicted because I am not certain if a petition would do any good if Vincent D'Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe are...in fact...ready to move on.

Conflicted emotions aside, however, I did sign the petition because I figure, if nothing else, it will show VDO and Ms. Erbe how much they, and the characters they portrayed for the past eight years, mean to us all and how much they will be missed.

So, if you are thus inclined, you may want to add your voice to those who want to "Keep Vincent D'Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe on Law & Order CI." Oh, and I forgot to mention that I was directed to this petition by none other than USA_LawOrderCI at Twitter. The comment was "they do listen" to fans, so I thought I might as well sign the petition.

8 comments:

Eliza said...

Thank You for the link, I was number 72..doesn't seem a lot does it? Hopefully it'll build over the days.

BobbyG said...

Hi Eliza: When I first found the site last night, there were only 25 signatures. By the time I got around to signing it, I was Number 47. I think people are just now finding it, so I'm just trying to help pass the link along for those who may be interested.

BobbyG said...

Eliza, Also I forgot to mention in my blog, but have updated it to include this info...it was a USA_LawOrderCI "tweet" that directed me to the petition to begin with. Maybe it will matter to them...who knows?

Labs_n_SD said...

I was number 113 - so the list is growing.

Because I understand that Vincent and Kathryn want to leave - so they should move own, but I wanted them to see how much we care.

I just signed to show the number of people who will no longer watch without them, not to force them back.

guiding light81 said...

Numer 135 still growing!

Anonymous said...

I was no.137. If it's their choice to go then I respect their wishes, but the media coverage keeps putting that nagging doubt in what's left of my mind - and I still don't think it's a 'bad' thing to let USA (and Vincent and Kate hopefully) know how we feel.

Anonymous said...

Do you guys have all the new sites?

If you want to take part or just to see where the action is and what is happening.

http://savinggorenandeamesnow.blogspot.com
http://savinggorenandeamesnow.com
http://twitter.com/saveGorenEames

jazzy said...

I am conflicted, too. But the 'gopetition' seems to be a good way to show Vincent & Kathryn that they will be missed.
BTW 300 signed so far. Not bad!