Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Another Vincent D'Onofrio Interview

To be crystal clear, the only reason I'm putting this video on my blog is because...well...it's Vincent, and because I want to keep it here where I can find it when I want to look at it. This is being touted as the interview in which Vincent D'Onofrio announces his departure from the show, but whoever started that particular rumor is full of "hooey" if you ask me. For the record, I never once hear him say "why" he is leaving or even that he "is" leaving the show. The only thing he says is why he took the gig to begin with.

This interview "appears" to have been done at the same time those other "rash" of interviews were released...wayyyyyy before the "infamous" announcement regarding the pending departure of...well...everyone that matters...from LOCI. You remember the various "snippet" interviews in which he answered questions regarding various movie roles. Anyway, I just like to hear the man's voice, and so I shall...and so shall you...if you click on the little arrow below.