Sunday, November 1, 2009

Another VDO Film Listed on IMDB

I had not checked out the Vincent D'Onofrio imdb page for a while, so I did this morning and found a movie listed for 2009 with which I was unfamiliar..."The New Tenants." I have not seen this mentioned on any of the VDO blogs I frequent and have been told that imdb is not always an accurate source of information, so do with it what you will. I've "Googled" and "Binged" and haven't been able to find anything else. He has "top billing," so that is promising.

Alas, there are no pictures to go with it, so this will be one of my shortest posts on record. I've been battling a sinus infection/ headache for almost a week, so haven't felt much like "computing." When not at work, I can be found in bed with a hot water pack on my face. In fact, I'm headed back to bed as soon as I publish this post. Happy Sunday everyone!