Monday, November 23, 2009

Season 4 Is On Its Way

I just received an email from that most wonderful of Internet shopping meccas...Amazon.com...alerting me to the fact that Season 4 is on its way. I suppose I should be more specific and state Season 4 of Law & Order Criminal Intent, but I "assume" the majority of you will intuitively know that of which I speak without needing that particular detail.

Needless to say, I'm a very happy girl.


I don't even care that the photo on the cover is from an earlier season...I'm just so damn happy the folks at Universal "finally" got off their collective butts and released it. It should be here by Thanksgiving, so I know what I'll be doing Thanksgiving day while the turkey is roasting, the pies are baking and the sauces are simmering. Finally, a decent source from which to screen cap all those great episodes like "Semi-Detached," "Want," "Silver Lining," and "Collective" -- to name a few. I repeat...I'm a very happy girl.

6 comments:

Labs_n_SD said...

Mine is going to be delivered by UPS tomorrow ... yipeeeeeeeee!

Eliza said...

Happy viewing!!

We still have just over a month to wait, but I can live with that..I just want to get my hands on episodes without the logo :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm still working my way through a recap of Season 3 from the UK widescreen release....still doesn't make me fell any happier at having to wait another month for Season 4 tho'

Anonymous said...

Fell? I also don't 'feel' any happier ;0)

ann said...

oh i've waited so long, i'm just delighted to know there's one out there with my name on it - i think our cover's different though - well according to amazon.co.uk

bobbyg, enjoy your turkey, your thanksgiving and your vincent, not necessarily in that order ;>)

jazzy said...

Like every European Vixen I have to wait a little bit longer... Happy anyway :)
Just wonder whether they'll ever release S5 and S6 on DVD???

Happy Thanksgiving, BobbyG! Hope you have a great one!