Monday, June 20, 2011

Bowling Anyone?

A friend of mine sent me this underwater bowling game in an electronic greeting card from American Greetings. A couple of warnings: 1) it is addictive and, 2) I find the music to be very annoying, so you may want to mute it. My highest score...so far...is 245. I'm sure there are some intrepid bowlers out there who can beat that with their eyes closed, although that will make it exceedingly difficult to hit the moving clam shell. So, click on this "bowling game" link and have some fun.

7 comments:

Music Wench said...

Oh now you've done it! It reminds me of a Halloween one where you bowl and knock down black cats. That was addicting, too!!! lol Funny thing is someone at work sent it and we were ALL playing it at one point. Not conducive to getting work done!

BobbyG said...

Sounds like a fun office and a fun game. I wonder if the cats "screeched" when the bowling ball hit them.

Music Wench said...

Actually they did screech. lol

Music Wench said...

All right, it's your fault. I'm addicted. And my highest score is 185. lol Oh well, I sent it to my fellow co-workers. lol Tomorrow should be a fun day. :-D

BobbyG said...

LOL I gladly take the blame for something fun. Hope no one gets in trouble and there are no carpal tunnel flare ups, or anything like that from constantly clicking the mouse. My goal is to eventually bowl a perfect game. This would be the only way; I no longer bowl the real way. Have fun!!!

Music Wench said...

Well, just letting you know, no one got in trouble and most of us enjoyed the game. lol Except one who told me he wasn't going to forgive me for sending him that 'infernal game.' lol

BobbyG said...

Funny. Thanks for the update and am glad no one got fired for indulging in a small diversion. LOL