Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Nice Way To Start The Day

This is probably everywhere, but -- so what? I liked it, I want to keep it where I can find it easily. It's a very good and selfless thing VDO is doing, bringing awareness to a problem most people have...until his involvement...most likely never heard of. Good job, Vincent D'Onofrio!

Now, I'm off to do a bit of research on the new movie he mentioned. I doubt if I will see it; I don't much care for his "evil" roles, but I want to be "informed" before I decide completely.



Of course, I have no idea how long this link will stay "active" either, so I have downloaded the vid to my computer for safe keeping, too. For just as in law enforcement, when it pertains to VDO, a girl always needs back-up.

5 comments:

Music Wench said...

Thanks for sharing! I actually haven't seen this. But then I'm not the most informed any more. lol Laziness is my natural state as of late.

BobbyG said...

Hi Music Wench. I consider myself to be the QUEEN of laziness!! Were it not for the Google Alerts, I'd miss a lot of VDO/Bobby info. By the by, I've been enjoying the recap on your blog of this season's LOCI episodes.

Music Wench said...

I am apparently not even good at scanning my Google Alerts to find this! lol

I've been enjoying this season of LOCI a lot! Love the new show runner and have great hopes of seeing Goren and Eames end the show on a better note than Loyalty. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm still hoping someone will give him a GREAT script for a romantic comedy where he gets what rhymes with 'paid' ;0)

Shame 'Good Things Utah' couldn't afford lights... ;0)

BobbyG said...

I agree, Diane. I would love to see him in a role like that.