Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Game Of Shadows

So, yesterday I went back to the movies...this time to see the second installment of the Sherlock Holmes saga: "A Game of Shadows." I cannot say that I liked this BETTER than the first one, but I enjoyed it just as much. LOTS of action...some believable...some not so much, but I was thoroughly entertained. And, after all, that is why one goes to the theater, is it not?

We get to meet Sherlock's primary nemesis, Professor Moriarty, in this one. He was only "hinted" at in the first film, and Jared Harris portrayed a sublimely nefarious villain. And we get to meet Sherlock's brother, Mycroft, as well...wonderfully played by Stephen Fry. Although, why we had to be subjected to a lengthy view of Mycroft's naked bottom is a mystery to me. Not that I'm opposed to the occasional gratuitous naked bottom, you understand...it's just that there are others I'd rather see.

Just sayin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's one naked bottom in particular I LONG to see again....

One day, I'll have to catch up with these Sherlock movies!