Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Silver Lining

I have been neglectful in wishing Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to "everyone" who happens across my little endeavor here, so consider this my belated holiday wishes to y'all. No excuses...just haven't felt much in the way of a festive mood lately. Am trying though.

So, as I bid farewell to 2007, I have to say that I'll be looking for that "Silver Lining" in this new year. May we all have a healthy, prosperous, funfilled, and a very HAPPY 2008. And, of course, may our lives be sprinkled with generous portions of our delectable detective Bobby.




































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowee... what a wonderful selection of Bobby expressions... I think they're all there to squirm over

I do hope the New Year is a great one for you... full of good health, success, happiness and loadsa laughs and fun

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

BobbyG said...

Yes, he does have the most delightfully expressive face, doesn't he?

Jane said...

Hate the brown shirt (shame on the CI wardrobe department) but I loved this episode. Wesley was a master thief, Bobby is a master detective, you could see the respect between the two of them.

Happy New Year!!

BobbyG said...

Yeh, the brown shirt wasn't perhaps the best choice...although he did wear it well. There was an abundance of the BLUE shirt in this epi, however, so I guess that made up for it.

I liked this episode, too. Yes, there was a mutual respect between Bobby and Wesley...and one of the very rare occasions that LOCI had a "likeable" perp. I liked it that he was a true "master thief" and not a murderer.

Anonymous said...

He's gorgeous in any colour, but I hope the brown shirts are gone forever. Trying to make him blend in with the background will NEVER work ;0)

val said...

Clever and pretty Bobby - but Wesley was only clever!

Lovely caps, too.