Thursday, March 20, 2008

100th Post

When I first started contemplating my 100th post a couple of weeks back, I knew it would have to be about Bobby, so I thought I would commemorate the occasion with a grouping of pictures from “Slither,” which just happens to be the 100th Law & Order CI episode that aired in Season 5. Well, wouldn’t you know it, Val posted a bunch of pictures from that episode this week on her blog, so I had to back up and punt…to use an old football expression…and rethink my options.

Then I decided to check to see what the 100th “Bobby” episode was and that turned out to be “Cruise To Nowhere.” As I recall, Eliza did a lovely collage on this one a few days ago, but since I had already screen capped and cropped both episodes until my fingers were cramping and misshapen, I decided to go with both episodes. Like…can one ever have TOO much Bobby? Methinks not!

So, for my viewing pleasure…and yours…I give you: “Cruise To Nowhere.”































And now...the 100th LOCI episode: "Slither"
























11 comments:

abc said...

mmmmmhhh. oh, vincent. *sigh*

happy 100th post! :)

Anonymous said...

My goodness, you HAVE been busy. Happy 100th - it's amazing how fast time flies when you're having fun.

val said...

Happy 100.

Sorry to have stolen your thunder - but like you say, there's no such thing as "too much Bobby".

Jane said...

Thanks for the yummy selection of pics :) Congrats on your 100th post...Here's to the next 100!

mary said...

Great pics, great blog! Happy 100 and heres to 10000000 more;)

L&O Chick said...

Well..that was a lovely group of photos, I'm breathless! (sigh) Congrats on your 100th post!

Eliza said...

Congratulations on your 100!! Did it surprise you to find you'd done that many? I know it surprised me..still does,every time I look at that number on bloggers dashboard :-)

Sorry for playing catch-up like this...I've been visiting but not commenting,which is bad of me :-(

I should add that I laughed myself silly at "Stupid Men tricks"....it just sounds so plausible really

BobbyG said...

Thanks to everyone for your "congrats" comments and for just dropping by to visit. (I believe I noticed a couple of new visitors, so WELCOME to my humble blog.) I do enjoy hearing from everyone...it's like having little visits from folks around U.S. and the world.

And Eliza, don't worry about not commenting every day. I visit everyone's blogs every day, but don't always leave a comment. Sometimes...and I know y'all will find this HARD to believe...I just don't have anything to say or others before me have already said it all.

I appreciate you all...with special thanks to Eliza, Diane and Val for their assistance and suggestions with "technical" stuff.

PurpleVixen7 said...

1OOth post off Vincent..yesss!!!
A teddy bear in this pics he is..yammy;and that smile..I'm lost totally!!

BobbyG said...

Welcome, Ice. I understand how easy it is to become "lost" in VDO's smile, but am so glad you "found" my blog.

PurpleVixen7 said...

Thanks!!Just a lucky finding,like most off my other blogs about VDO!!