Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dance Party Friday...One More Time

I haven't posted one of these in a while and, actually the one I have chosen tonight is a year old. Here's the thing, on Friday mornings at 5:45a.m. here in the Queen City, when there are no traffic problems of note, the traffic reporter...Bob Herzog...dances. Hence the name... Dance Party Friday. Some "dances" are funnier than others, but they are all pretty entertaining.

So, with nothing better to do on a positively "frigid" evening in Cincinnati, I took myself off to YouTube and found the following. I thought this one was pretty clever in that Bob...literally...dances with himself.

As I write this, it's 3 degrees, and I am about to polish off a pint of "Twisted Turtle" ice cream from UDF. If there was any justice in this world, I would be about to "polish off" Detective Goren in a new episode of Law & Order CI, but USA continues to hold him hostage, leaving me with nothing but wistful memories of that tall, brooding detective to keep me warm. It's starting to piss me off.

So, until USA comes to its senses, I guess I'll have to make-do with silly little nothings like this.

Dance Party Friday - Dancing With Myself

Vid posted on YouTube by Local12News.