Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just Bobby And The "Semi-Professional"

I've been watching a lot of "Cold Case" reruns lately. I have always liked the show, but never seemed to catch the original episodes when they aired on Sunday nights. Luckily, TNT airs anywhere from six to ten episodes each week...in the wee small hours of the morning...so I tape them during the week and watch them on the weekend. I have decided that I want to be Lilly when I grow up.

Anyway, Lilly and Scotty had to go to Nashville in one episode to track down clues to a case. While they were there, they had this discussion about being cops and trying to have a "personal life" and relationships and such. Scotty made this comment, and I'm paraphrasing, saying that, in his experience, all the really "good cops" were single...Lone Wolves. I guess that pretty much describes Bobby, the quintessential Lone Wolf.

On to the Bobby slideshows. There are three of them. I'm sorry...it's just that there's so much Bobby and so little time.

Just Bobby - "Semi-Professional" - Part I


Just Bobby - "Semi-Professional" - Part II


Just Bobby - "Semi-Professional" - Part III