Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"Semi-Professional" Partners

I'm on my lunch break and playing with the new toy "Santa" brought me for Christmas...a mini notebook. I LOVE it! It takes a bit of time getting used to the smaller keyboard, but it is pretty cool and so much easier to carry along with me than a full-sized laptop.

Anyway, thought I would go ahead and post the "Partners" slideshow from "Semi-Professional" while I have a free moment. I wish I knew what they were laughing about in the bar when they were talking with Deakins' friend. Their laughter was so genuine...makes me think someone told a funny joke or story prior to the director shouting "Action." Since I didn't include a shot of that in the slideshow, I'll just post a single photo to better explain what I'm talking about.


Partner's Slideshow - "Semi-Professional"