Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Eames In "Seizure"

Well, I'm sitting here doing something I almost never, and I do mean never, do...I'm actually listening to an entire political address by a politician...President Obama. But to be fair, who could stand to listen to the insipid drivel that spewed forth from the lips of the previous occupant of that office? Thank GOD he's gone back to Texas where he belongs, and may he languish in the world of obscurity forever and ever more...amen.

Okay, now that's out of the way, let's get on with the reason for this post. I'm finally done playing with Bobby...insofar as the episode of "Seizure" is concerned...and am ready to start the first of five posts.

As has become my custom, I shall begin with the petite and lovely Kathryn Erbe as Eames. And that leads me to this lament: "O Music Wench, Music Wench! Wherefore art thou, Music Wench?" I miss you. This one's for you.

Eames Slideshow - "Seizure"