Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Phantom" Extras

I am so sick of snow and ice and winter and frigid temperatures. Bobby is the only thing that warms the cockles of my heart these days. Exactly, what is a cockle, I ask you? And what possible function does it have in one's heart? Oh, well...enough silliness, or perhaps not since this is the "Extras" post, after all. A healthy portion of silliness is definitely in order.

Apparently, I was in a musical frame of mind as I prepared these since a few of the "captions" are of song lyrics. There's even a Subway commercial thrown in for the heck of it. Most is just plain silliness on my part. A girl has to have something to do to while away the long, cold, dreary wintry Ohio nights.

There is a reason behind the caption when Eames is looking at the file and the caption says something about the sound man boozing it up again. While I was snagging the screen caps, I noticed the microphone appear at the top of the doorway. It dipped up and down a couple of times and eventually disappeared, but it was definitely in the scene as "Cookie" walked toward the interview room. It is visible just to the left of the dialogue box...the little black "blob" at the top and in the middle of the doorway.

It's fun...the things one notices when one advances through an episode one frame at a time.

"Phantom" Extras