Saturday, February 28, 2009

Partners in "Seizure"

Well, this post is happening a bit later than I had originally planned, but that's what happens when one's been abed with the flu for the better part of three days. I didn't even turn on my computer for two of them, and I have to be pretty much "dead" for that to happen... or...not...happen, as it were.

I haven't even felt like "playing" with Bobby...that's how bad it's been. I mean, a girl would have to be comatose to not want to do that...right?

Anyway, I have the "Partners" slideshows ready from "Seizure," so thought I would post them while I'm feeling like it. Don't really have a lot to say about it...I'm saving up for my "Quotes" tome in a couple of days. Mainly, I think Bobby is looking exceptionally tall and handsome in this episode. So, a hearty "thank you" to Mr. D'Onofrio for that.

Partners Slideshow - "Seizure" - Part I


Partners Slideshow - "Seizure" - Part II