Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Number One "Adult" Joke From 2008

According to an email I received earlier today, the following is the Number 1 joke from last year. I have to admit, it did make me chuckle out loud. Unfortunately, there is a lot of "truth" mixed in amidst the humor...ugly...unfair...wretched truth.

* * * * * * * * * *

A couple had been married for 50 years. They were sitting at the breakfast table one morning when the wife says, "Just think, fifty years ago we were sitting here at this breakfast table together."

"I know," the old man said wistfully. "We were probably sitting here naked as jaybirds way back then."

"Well," Granny murmured suggestively, a lustful gleam beginning to twinkle in her aged eyes, "why don't we see if we can rekindle some of those old times?"

Where upon, the two stripped down to the buff and sat back down at the table.

"You know, honey," the little old lady said a little breathlessly, "my nipples are as "hot" for you today as they were fifty years ago."

"I wouldn't be surprised," replied Gramps. "One is in your coffee and the other's in your oatmeal."