Monday, March 15, 2010

Bobby USA Promo

Finally, a USA promo devoted entirely to Bobby. At least, I "think" I'm happy. The big, hulking guy pointing a gun at Bobby's head in this clip does give me pause, however.

I first saw this posted on "The Reel" last night, but it is a USA video, and they have a tendency to remove these types of promos, so I didn't bother posting it. Then, this morning, I found a delightful surprise in my Yahoo inbox from Heather, so I downloaded it and here it is. (Thank you, Heather!!!)

You've probably seen it dozens of times by now, but I cannot help myself. At one point, I was worried that Eames was the one they kill off, but since we see Bobby comforting her at an apparent crime scene, and she looks like she's near tears, I'm leaning more toward Ross being the "doomed" LOCI soul, or sacrificial lamb...so to speak. Once I found out that one of the three is "fired," I checked Bobby off for that scenario; he's been on a short leash since "Untethered" anyway. Ah well, all will be revealed in a couple of weeks, and then all we will have will be a lot of sad, sweet memories.



I realize the "screen" is black, but click on the play button and the video will run. At least it worked for me when I tried it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, thanks to Heather for grabbing it!!

I really cringe at his face at 0:21 and wonder what's happening there.

As for the rest - I wish it wouldn't hurt so much, but I also think it's Ross who dies. And Bobby who is fired.

Music Wench said...

I am with you on the conclusion about Ross being the one who dies. My new theory based on all the info we've been fed so far.

Ross dies, Goren gets fired and Eames is promoted but then resigns for whatever reason. That would explain why she was turning in her badge and gun from behind the Captain's desk.

I'm still not watching it live so someone has to tell me who does die once it happens. I'm feeling it's Ross but you know how they can play with promos. Too bad they aren't as creative with their episodes as of late.

Thanks for posting it! Been watching it at the USA site but it rotates with the Nichols heavy one. :-/

Anonymous said...

The new trailer at least acknowledges that there are people other than bloody Jeff Goldblum in the show, but it just made me sad - and now I'm worrying what upsets Bobby so much....It could be that Eames gets promoted. That would be a HUGE wrench for him. The Chief of D's also wouldn't hesitate for a moment to fire him in a heartbeat for ANY transgression, real or imagined. Yep,I think it's Ross that ends up in the morgue, but I'm not breathing right until after April 6th! Never thought I'd say this about LOCI, but I just want it to be 'over' now :0(

Eliza said...

yeah, I've seen it a few times, but it still makes me think..and seeing him hugging Alex, the gun to his head, the rage on his face...not good thoughts right now :-(

Jane said...

I could go my whole life without seeing a gun to the back of Bobby's head :(

ann said...

well... if our hero's fired i wonder how will he be popping up in future episodes