Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Out Like A Lamb...April Showers

You may recognize the pictures I selected for this month, but I'm not certain if I've seen them before or not. There are so many of the man, you know. I wanted to use Bobby photos from the LOCI Season premier, but that's not possible this month...perhaps my downloads will be completed in time for the May calendar. Perhaps not. What is the use of having "high speed" Internet connectivity, I ask you, when it is as slow as molasses in January?

Anyway, Happy April...Happy Spring...Happy Easter...Happy
"Whatever" makes you happy.


Click to play this Smilebox calendar: April 2010
Create your own calendar - Powered by Smilebox
This free printable calendar made with Smilebox

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well he's certain no April Fool. I love this look on Vincent.

Anonymous said...

Lovely - Happy Easter :0)

Music Wench said...

Lovely way to start my April. :-)

fuzzytweetie said...

Thank you, and Happy Easter to you, too!

Jane said...

I'm happy seeing these pictures! Happy Easter..Eat lots of chocolate bunnies :)

Eliza said...

Lovely..just what I needed :D

Happy Easter!!