Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Couple of Previews From "Loyalty" Part "Deux"

I just realized that USA was re-airing "Loyalty" Part I at 9:00a.m. this morning, and I completely forgot about it. Guess I'm losing my touch...or interest...already. Okay, this first scene has been around pretty much all week, and shows Bobby acting...well...all Bobby-like.



The second scene starts out...for like 15 seconds...with an uncharacteristically taciturn Bobby, then switches to Nichols and his new partner. Not happy about that. Ah, well...the agony and the ecstasy is almost over.



I suppose I should give credit to the source...albeit begrudgingly...at YouTube, which is LawAndOrderonUSA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I'm still devastated at 'losing' Bobby in particular, it will be a blessed relief never to have to gaze upon Jeff Goldblum's Detective Nichols ever agin...although I still wonder how much he's going to be 'inflicted' on us in the final part of 'Loyalty'.