Thursday, April 15, 2010

Uncle Jay Explains Taxes...Sort Of

In "honor" or perhaps I should have said "horror" of "tax day" here in the good old U.S.A., I thought I would share this video from "Uncle Jay Explains The News." So, enjoy.



For some reason, the entire width of the video is not showing on my blog, thereby, cutting off most of the right side. I've never encountered this problem before; usually the video will extend beyond the right hand boundary, but not this time. So, if you want to watch Uncle Jay, just double click inside the video and it opens up in YouTube...where I snatched the dang thing anyway. Argh! All this bother for a silly video.

4 comments:

ann said...

LOL - all i know is that the last two years i've been getting money back from mr tax man - ironically i'd rather be paying tax 'cos that means i was earning more - duh!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe...didn't you post the same guy doing something similar last year? Funnily enough, I had to call the tax office this afternoon. I'm not entirely sure the people who work there aren't of alien origin, or maybe the one I got was deliberately misunderstanding what I was trying to ask - and was darn rude with it too.

Music Wench said...

lol This is great. I love this guy. I think you posted his explanation of political parties a while back. lol

I think it was worth the work. ;-)

BobbyG said...

Ah, yes...taxes. You know, I've never resented paying my fair share. It's the people and businesses and corporations who go out of their way to rip off the government and, thereby, those of us who do pay their fair share that I resent.

"Uncle Jay" does a video once a week, and I know I've posted a couple of his year's in review and it was either one on political parties or one where he explained "Congress." Either way, he usually has a spot on way of getting his point across. I don't always agree with him, but I like him. I loved how he dissed Tiger Woods in this one...subtle, but effective.