Monday, April 5, 2010

Slideshows From "Loyalty" Part I

Here are a few slideshows from last week's episode. I'm saving the "Just Bobby" one for my comments/observations post.

Eames Slideshow - "Loyalty" Part I - Season 9


Partners Slideshow - "Loyalty" Part I - Season 9


Bobby imitates an airplane. I don't know, I found this totally endearing. It reminded me of when he whinnied like a horse in "Ill-Bred" in Season 3. And for the record, I'd "fly" Bobby any day of the week and twice on Sunday.


And, finally, Rest In Peace Captain Ross. You were not around long enough for me to develop a real warm and fuzzy feeling for you, but you weren't a bad guy, and you certainly didn't deserve to die.

2 comments:

Music Wench said...

Thanks for the lovely slideshows! I absolutely love Kathryn's longer hair. :-)

And I just adore Eric Bogosian. It made me mad that they killed him off. Sadly, it was the lesser of the evils as I know I wouldn't have been able to take it if it was Bobby or Alex.

Eric Bogosian is a fine actor and entertainer in general. I loved him since seeing him in Talk Radio the movie waaaaaayyyyy back when we were both a lot younger. lol His on stage one man shows are what I love most, though.

I'm glad they didn't turn Ross into a bad guy but let him die as one of the good guys.

Anonymous said...

...and after tonight, it will be 'RIP LOCI' :0(

Wonderful slide shows and I agree, Ross didn't deserve to be 'bumped off' in such a cavalier manner. As I've said before, the whole thing feels like the Network just can't WAIT to get rid of Goren/Eames/Ross, so they can usher in the 'Golden Goldblum Era'....which is going to be kinda short!