Sunday, April 4, 2010

So, How Come Eames...

...is wearing Bobby's badge? At least, that is what it looks like to me in the following picture. I just started screen capping the episode a few minutes ago and caught this. That sure does look like 4-3-7-6 to me on that badge she is wearing. Hmm? Wonder what that was all about, or perhaps my aged eyes are just playing tricks on me. (You can enlarge the photo by clicking on it to get a better look at the numbers.)


Yep, and that sure looks like 5-7-9-8 on the badge Bobby is wearing. Perhaps it was just D'Onofrio and Erbe goofing around, or maybe the wardrobe department simply "screwed" up.

7 comments:

fuzzytweetie said...

Great catch! What a hoot!

Now I suppose the "rumor mongers" will start something.

Looks like someone was sleeping on the job.

Anonymous said...

I bet Katie and Vincent did it on purpose.

Anonymous said...

How SWEET!! I hadn't noticed (well done you!), but I'd like to think that they did it as a 'show' of solidarity with one another. There's also one scene, that Tess pointed out (but it does kind of go 'there's something 'wrong' with this!)where Bobby - un-characteristically! - says they need to tell Ross first. It looks like they picked up each other's scripts, and Vincent decided to play Eames while Kate played Goren! Reminded me of an old 'Moonlighting' scene where Maddie was doing something 'Addison' and Bruce Willis suddenly started acting like Maddie; 'Now I'm doing YOU!' he shouted in despair ;0) It's nice to see they put a few little 'fun' touches in there, probably completely unnoticed by TPTB - and all but the sharpest eyed and eared fans :0)

TJara said...

Like Diane, I'd like to think they did it on purpose. What a riot that would be!!

And wow on catching that one!! You sure are Miss Eagle Eye!

Quietfire said...

Great catch! So did they grab the wrong badges when they rolled out of bed?? ROFLOL! This is totally sweet. Bravo to you for spotting it!

Music Wench said...

Great catch!

And lol Quietfire. I'd love to believe that one but I bet it was either Vincent and Kate goofing off or the costume/props people were rushed and didn't notice.

havers said...

Oh I didn't caught that. Thanks so much for your sharp eyes.

I so hope Kathryn and Vincent do that on purpose.