Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Loyal Partners...Plus A Couple

I shall apologize at the outset for the initial image that will greet you in this post; many of you cannot stomach the sight of Jeff Goldblum these days. I get that, but you know, I don't blame him for what happened with the show. He's just a guy, trying to do his job. But, having said that, I'm not interested in watching a Law & Order CI that does not include Detective Goren. LOCI was Goren...and...Eames, but mostly Goren for me.

The purpose for the following photo is to show everyone precisely who was responsible for the atrocious writing in "Loyalty Part 2."


I felt so sorry for Rodgers in the scene at the cemetery, so I wanted to include a photo of her. She looks so forlorn.


One last "tongue flick" for the road, or is Bobby merely sticking out his tongue at the departing FBI agents?


And now that brings us to the partners...the good and faithful, LOYAL partners...slideshow.

By the way, did anyone else notice how Nichols kept watching Bobby with this wary, bordering on mistrustful, look? It was almost as if he expected Bobby to "explode" at any moment.

9 comments:

fuzzytweetie said...

I'm gonna miss that tongue.....

BobbyG said...

LOL, Fuzzy. That made me laugh out loud. I know what you mean. But, as Music Wench once pointed out to me, the "tongue thing" tends to be a VDO trait, not just a Bobby trait, so I'm certain we'll experience the wonderfulness of the tongue in future films.

fuzzytweetie said...

Wheeeeee!!!!!

We can only hope and look "longingly" for it!

Jane said...

I think Nichols had more of a...Oh My God that guy is a Sex God, I'm NEVER going to 'measure' up to him look'....At least that's the way I saw it ;)

Music Wench said...

I still like Jeff Goldblum - in anything else but this show. I feel for him. Some pretty nasty things have been said about him. I even called him Gollum but that was more a swipe at the make-up folks for how he looked at Ross' funeral. I know he's just doing his job. And I still enjoy him in movies.

But, I do miss my Bobby and Alex. I won't watch any more LOCI as it's stopped being LOCI. I probably won't ever watch anything L&O ever again. And while I miss them, I hope neither of them get tempted to return for a guest appearance. The show has been so badly written since Leight and company left that it's painful to watch. The only thing that made it tolerable was Vincent and Kate.

Thanks for the caps! Can't wait to see Bobby caps. But honestly, I think I love your Extras the best. :-)

Anonymous said...

Aaah, my eyes, my eyes.....

As I've said before I had NO particular feeling about JG, until the USA network tried to persuade me he was the greatest thing since sliced bread...and then turned him into a very skinny, strangely coiffured Goren facsimile. I'm just glad it's not Vincent having to pedal the crap that poor LOCI has become under Walon Green's....er....'stewardship'

Lovely slide show, I miss my Bobby too, but in my imagination, Detective Goren is as happy as Vincent obviously is ;0)

Eliza said...

I don't mind seeeing JG..and I was actually quite happy with him being in the show..until Bobby and Alex left and USA decide to relentlessly push him down our throats.I may still watch his films, but LOCI is no more :-(

I feel like Di when it comes to Bobby..in my mind he's off doing things that make him happier than ever. Things like hanging with Lewis and tinkering with cars :-D

ann said...

eliza ... or spending time with mrsbg ;>)

i've always liked (not loved) JG and i feel quite sorry that he's being attacked, but i echo all your words that no bobby, no lo:ci... and i'm a chris noth fan, and even that didn't cut it for me

i'm just so happy he's happy

BobbyG said...

Thanks to all for your comments. All are appreciated and read several times over.

I've never been much of a JG fan one way or the other, could pretty much take him or leave him. I thought he looked hot in Jurassic Park (the first one). Now, he's almost anorexic looking, and I agree about the weird hair, Diane. Oh, well...no use crying over spilled milk, what's done is done, and any other cliche saying you can think of...you fill in the blank. Like all of you, I miss Bobby, but life does go on, doesn't it?

No "Extras Slideshow" for this eppy, Music Wench. Just couldn't find the humor when going through the screen caps this time. Perhaps at some future date though.

And see, Eliza, in MY mind's eye, Bobby is hanging with ME and tinkering with my...well...you get the idea.