Monday, April 19, 2010

Eames - The Last Slideshow

Well, I suppose I should say this is the last Eames slideshow for the "last" new Law & Order CI episode. I still have dozens of shows to screen cap and quote, so there will be more Eames, of course...just no more new material.

She had a lot of good moments in this one; especially at the end. When she got all teary-eyed in the captain's office with Bobby, I could not help but wonder...was it Eames or Erbe getting all emotional?

Eames Slideshow - "Loyalty - Part II" - Season 9

6 comments:

havers said...

Wonderful picture collection.

Music Wench said...

She's so beautiful. The last scene was done so well. There was awkwardness and yet clear affection. They care about each other deeply but they also are careful to keep their distance. Just like Goren and Eames. I'd say it was mostly Vincent and Kate saying goodbye to each other and the fans.

Anonymous said...

They seemed to be more Vincent 'n' Kate at the end than their characters...which made it even more poignant.

ann said...

nah it was a special goren and eames moment ~ i think a vincent/kathryn goodbye would be something else

TJara said...

Maybe I'm imagining things, but I thought that were many scenes that seemed to show some more of the actors behind the characters, and it was most prominent in KE.

Beautiful slideshow. The last scene was so heartbreaking...

Anonymous said...

I,m so sorrow. By, this Slide is wonderfull for me, thank you